Stereotypes Assignment Overall, studies have shown that stereotypes most often are accurate, with some notable exceptions. For example, political stereotypes are consistently inaccurate, while gender stereotypes tend to be highly accurate. Consider the stereotypes you encounter on a daily basis. In a two-page essay, answer the following questions:
- Survey at least three people you know about stereotypes in their workplace or campus. For example, stereotypes may exist about marketing executives and accountants. Or, on a college campus, they may exist for those who have joined a fraternity or other club.
- Ask each person how accurate they believe these stereotypes are and if they are positive or negative. Make sure to include an explanation as to why they feel this way.
- Ask each person if they allow stereotypes to influence how they treat others. Make sure to include an explanation of how it does influence them or how it does not.
- Add your own conclusions to the report.
- Attached your references and no Plagiarism.