My Research Topic is “Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)“.
Focus Topic and References
[WLO:3] [CLO: 6]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read of the Newman (2016) textbook, view the instructional tutorials embedded in the How to Locate Scholarly Articles quiz (, , , and ), view the tutorial in the Ashford University Library, and read in the . Part of the preparation work for applying the scientific method is to define the research topic and learn what is already known about it, based on previous research.
Using the topic you selected for the Week 1 discussion, go to the Ashford University Library and find three scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles about the topic. Download the full-text PDF of each article and save them on your computer.
In this paper, you will describe your research topic, identify the articles you found, and discuss what you think each article says about your topic. Upload the PDFs of the articles with your assignment in Waypoint.
For this assignment,
- Describe the chosen research topic.
- Identify three scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles from the Ashford University Library that directly relate to the topic. Read each with the intent of understanding what it reflects about your topic.
- Evaluate how each article relates to your topic.
- Properly cite all articles within your paper. (For assistance see the Ashford Writing Centers )
- Upload the full text PDFs of the articles with your paper.
The Focus Topic and References paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the s
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to .
- Must use at least three scholarly/peer-reviewed journal articles.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centers
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
The post Week 1 appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.