Please complete the following:
1. Using the completed paper on Childhood Obesity, plan and create a 9-10 slides presentation that supports its purpose or thesis statement.
2. The presentation should not be a duplication of the report but a tool to review the report with an audience.
3. Your presentation should have a title slide, an introduction slide, a conclusion slide and a Works Cited slide.
4. Add an appropriate theme to your presentation.
5. All slides should have a title and use bullets not paragraphs to outline your points on the slides.
6. Insert page numbers on all slides.
7. Please add notes to your slides to use as a reference while giving/making your presentation.
8. Embed at least 2 graphics/images in an appropriate place in the presentation. Images should be properly captioned and cited.
9. Embed one of the charts you created in the Excel Test in an appropriate place in the presentation. Charts should be properly captioned and cited.
10. Add at least one type of transition and animation into your presentation.
11. Cite your graphic, chart and information in your presentation to which you do not own the rights.
12. Save the file as Lastname_PowerPointFinal and submit it into Blackboard when you are done with this part of the test.