The purpose of this assignment is to write an abstract for your capstone project. The function of an Abstract is to provide a brief, descriptive summary of the essay/report. The function of an Abstract is to inform the reader of the contents of the report /essay so that the reader can see in advance the key areas covered and the main points of the argument. An Abstract clearly states the purpose and direction, the main arguments and the conclusions reached. It is a mini version of the paper. If writing an investigative report which includes research findings, then it is usual to include in the Abstract the aims or objectives, methods, findings or results, conclusions and implications.
Your capstone abstract must be approved by the Capstone Advisor and or Faculty Chair before the final draft.
Keep these guidelines for abstracts in mind:
- Provides a professional, scholarly synopsis of the capstone project
- States the purpose of the capstone clearly and succinctly
- Provides a brief rationale for the capstone project.
- Describes the design and methodology of the main activities of the project
- Describes the expected results or the outcomes of the capstone.
- Provides a summary statement that shows the possible implication of the capstone project to student’s clinical practice setting or profession.
- Utilizes 250-300 words maximum, using 12 point font, either, Arial, Times New Roman, or Courier
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon Code: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
The post The purpose of this assignment is to write an abstract for your capstone project. The function of an Abstract is to provide a brief, descriptive summary of the essay/report appeared first on Academic Research Bureau.