Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper on sustainable management strategies that a firm’s leaders can use to drive a sustainable culture. It is important to note how the firm cultivates a sustainable employee culture and how this affects the products or services offered by the organization.
Describe how the company manages a sustainable culture and include the following:
- What sustainable management strategies can a company use?
- What is the likelihood of success with these strategies?
- How would you measure success of these sustainable management strategies?
- How do you think these management strategies will change in the future?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide presentation with speaker notes.
Develop a plan for creating a culture of sustainability and environmental focus within a business.
Review the key components of a successful plan, and use a minimum of three resources to develop the document.
Incorporate the following items into the plan, and discuss specifics in the speaker’s notes section of your presentation:
- Strategies and tactics you would employ as part of the plan.
- Communication tools you would employ to publicize the plan.
- The role of management and employees in planning and execution processes.
- The various goals for sustainability within a firm.
- Methods that the firm can use to effectively evaluate the success or failure of the plan.
- Possible adjustment strategies in case things don’t go according to plan.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.