n preparation for writing your report to senior management next week, conduct the following descriptive statistics analyses with Excel. Answer the questions below in your Excel sheet or in a separate Word document:
- Insert a new column in the database that corresponds to Annual Sales. Annual Sales is the result of multiplying a restaurants SqFt. by Sales/SqFt.
- Calculate the mean, standard deviation, skew, 5-number summary, and interquartile range (IQR) for each of the variables.
- Create a box-plot for the Annual Sales variable.Does it look symmetric? Would you prefer the IQR instead of the standard deviation to describe this variables dispersion? Why?
- Create a histogram for the Sales/SqFt variable. Is the distribution symmetric? If not, what is the skew? Are there any outliers? If so,which one(s)? What is the SqFt area of the outlier(s)? Is the outlier(s)smaller or larger than the average restaurant in the database? What can you conclude from this observation?
- What measure of central tendency is more appropriate to describe Sales/SqFt? Why?
The post Statistical Report Assignment appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.