1. Read each assigned text.
2. Part One: Write a five to seven page critique of each text. This should be a review which includes your own evaluation of the material. This will be a total of 15 to 21 pages. (Write 5-7 pages per book). Title each section of the paper with the title of the book being critiqued.
3. Part Two: Write a two to four page integrative paper in which you explore your reactions to the readings and what you have learned about the psychosocial aspects of military families. Include a discussion of how these readings may be applied to your personal and/or professional life.
– MASTERS LEVEL WRITING REQUIRED
– APA FORMAT W/ RUNNING HEAD
– 15-21 PAGES (PLUS 2-4 INTEGRATIVE PAGES)
– PLAGARISM CHECK (INCLUDED PLEASE)
– COVER PAGE
– WORKS CITED PAGE
READ THE 3 TEXT BOOKS:
1. Blaisure, K. R., Saathoff-Wells, T., Pereira, A., MacDermid-Wadsworth, S., & Dombro, A. L. (2012). Serving military families in the 21st century. New York: Taylor & Francis. ISBN 9780415880657.
2. Snyder, D. K., & Monson, C. D. (Eds.) (2012). Couple-based interventions for military and veteran families: A practitioner’s guide. New York: Guilford. ISBN 9781462505401.
3. Wertsch, M. E. (2006). Military brats: Legacies of childhood inside the fortress. (4th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Brightwell. ISBN 9780977603305.