TOPIC REMINDER: Liberty House Counseling Services Decline After Departure…refer back to the thesis statement
- What is the difference betweenqualitative and quantitative research?
- Given the topic you have chosen to study and assuming you were going to use a qualitative approach,which of the five designs (case, ethnography, phenomenological, grounded theoryor content analysis) would be best suited to answer your research questions?Explain your decision.
- Review the approaches discussed in your text for collecting quantitative data and determine which(sampling, observation, or interview) might be best suited for your study.Explain your decision.
- When conducting interviews why is it critical to develop specific interview questions?
- Is it useful to include scaled questions (e.g., Likert scale such as 1 to 5) as part of your structuredinterview questions? Why or why not?
- Should open-ended questionsbe included? Why or why not?
- What are useful data sourcesfor conducting historical research?