Write a 700- to 1,050 word reflection on speech preparation related to the following topics. Do not use a Q&A format. Instead write an opening paragraph that broadly discusss the importance of preparing before giving a speech. After the discussing the issues shown below, wrap up what you learned in a concluding paragraph. If you use outside material, be sure to cite and reference it.
- Presentation methods
- What are the differences between the four methods for delivering oral presentations?
- When would it be appropriate to use each presentation method?
- Informative presentations
- What is an informative presentation?
- What are the differences between speeches of description, explanation, and demonstration? How does each differ in organization and content?
- Audience analysis
- Why is it important to consider your audience when creating a presentation?
- How does knowing your audience determine the way you deliver a presentation on a selected topic?
- Speech preparation
- What is the value in preparing for your speech or presentation by considering how you will present, the type of presentation, and your audience?
Format your reflection consistent with APA guidelines, including a correctly formatted cover sheet.