Answer the following:
- Which stages of the consumer decision-making process are affected most by comparison shopping on mobile platforms? Explain.
- Technology has drastically altered the consumer buying behavior, today as consumers we have the luxury to browse and shop virtually anywhere at anytime. What are your thoughts on being able to shop 24/7 virtually?
- Do you find yourself shopping online more as opposed to the traditional shopping method of visiting the store during store hours? Why or Why not?
- What are your thoughts on Black Friday in store deals versus Cyber Monday, do you find one to be more beneficial to the consumer than the other?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 â€“ 750 words (approximately 2 â€“ 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â€ margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
- Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.