What You Donâ€™t Know About Apple
Read this weekâ€™s required article: â€œWhat You Donâ€™t Know About Appleâ€.
Carr, A. (2013, April). What you donâ€™t know about Apple. Fast Company, (174), 35-38. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
In a three- to four-page paper (not including the title and reference pages):
- Discuss if Apple will continue its path to be the frontrunner in revolutionizing the digital marketplace.
- Discuss if Appleâ€™s competition has increased their share of the marketplace at Appleâ€™s expense.
- Discuss if Apple will succeed without Steve Jobs.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, one of which must be peer reviewed, in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.