Part one: Initial post should be 400 words. (My topic is on converting from paper charting to electronic medical record)
- Based on your research, what conclusions have you been able to draw related to your final presentation topic?
- Please describe your final presentation topic and the conclusions you have drawn from the literature you have researched.
- Are practice changes recommended for your current practice? Why or why not?
PLEASE USE REFERENCES AND APA FORMAT
Assignment: For this week’s assignment you will be taking an inventory of the information systems in your organization. To complete the assignment, you might need to contact other departments. Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a 15-20 slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least three (3) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a slide for your references at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Differentiate between electronic health record (EHR), electronic medical record (EMR), and personal health record (PHR)
- Differentiate between clinical information systems (CIS) and administrative information systems (AIS)
- What systems are currently being utilized at your organization (I USE MEDITECH)
- If you had to rate the information-technology status of your organization, what score would you give them?
- Identify two strength and two weaknesses of the current information-technology being used.
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon Code: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
The post Differentiate between electronic health record (EHR), electronic medical record (EMR), and personal health record (PHR) appeared first on Academic Research Bureau.