- Develop a PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 8-15 slides. Include the following. Title slide, written speaker notes, and Reference slide. Do not use Voice Over recordings. All information needs to be written in slides and speaker notes. No information in comment section will be graded.
- You are required to complete the assignment using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.pptx” format. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.). Click on the envelope at the top of the page.
- As the leader, you have identified a problem or issue related to one of the National Patient Safety Goals 2019 created by the Joint Commission that will lead to quality improvement. You will find the National Patient Safety Goals using this link: https://www.jointcommission.org/assets/1/6/2019_HAP_NPSGs_final2.pdf. (Links to an external site.)Assess the problem or issue. State the problem/issue and identify three rationales (reasons) that the problem exists. References are used. Scholarly articles must be published within the last 5 years, peer-reviewed, from the Chamberlain library only and must provide the permalink
- Review the information provided in our library on how to search for journal articles (Links to an external site.).
- Review the information provided in the library on how to locate and copy a journal permalink (Links to an external site.). (Links to an external site.)
- Assess the problem or issue. State the problem/issue and identify three rationales (reasons) that the problem exists. References are used.
- Determine the people who are involved in the issue and explain three reasons as to how their role will contribute to the problem or issue solution.
- Identify three solutions and discuss the purpose, cost and desired outcome.
- Pick one solution to share with the director and discuss why this solution was chosen over the others. Use a scholarly reference.
- Make an action plan to share the solution with the director and staff.
- Summarize issue, plan and desired outcome and purpose for quality improvement on slide.
- Reflect on your learning and value of doing the assignment.
- Include written speaker notes for all slides except title slide and reference slide.
- Submit your PowerPoint slideshow by 11:59 p.m. MT, Sunday, end of Week 6.
Best Practices in Preparing PowerPoint Presentations
The following are best practices in preparing this presentation.
- Be creative.
- Incorporate graphics, clip art, or photographs to increase interest.
- Make easy to read with short bullet points and large font.
- Review directions thoroughly.
- Proofread prior to final submission.
- Spell check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
- Abide by the Chamberlain academic integrity policy.
Before preparing your assignment, please review this “Crediting Sources Made Simple (Links to an external site.)“ resource. This tool is intended to help you understand scholarly writing, APA, referencing, and crediting. Please reach out to your instructor with any questions as you prepare your assignment.
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
NOTE: Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page
Place your order now for a similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.Use Coupon Code: NEW30 to Get 30% OFF Your First Order
The post Develop a PowerPoint slideshow consisting of 8-15 slides. Include the following. Title slide, written speaker notes, and Reference slide appeared first on Academic Research Bureau.