Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word executive memo regarding sustainability methods within your firm or one with which you are familiar. Assume that the CEO has asked you to evaluate the firm based on the following criteria and make recommendations for improvement to an executive committee regarding potential changes the organization may face in the near future.
Include the following points in the executive memo:
- Analyze the relevance of your chosen company’s mission and vision statements so that they provide a unified message regarding sustainability and the types of change that may be appropriate.
- Describe methods used by the organization to measure and monitor sustainable actions by the firm.
- Analyze the internal and global challenges that management must weigh before deciding on sustainable changes.
- Determine the types of change your organization could experience, and evaluate the cost of these changes.
- Identify financial programs and tools that can help support the “triple bottom line concept”, and explain how these can best be utilized by the company.
- Recommend to the executives which changes might be best to pursue. Provide rationale on your choice of the type of changes.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
I do not have a set firm to write about.
The class is MGT/360 – GREEN AND SUSTAINABLE ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT with the University of Phoenix.