Concepts Of Complex ANOVAs
Concepts Of Complex ANOVAs
Article Critique: Factorial ANOVA
The readings for this week focus on the concepts of complex ANOVAs, including factorial and mixed-design ANOVA. In this discussion we will apply those concepts to the review and critique of a research article. For information on how to critique a research article, see the Coughlan et al. (2007) and UIS (n.d.) guides listed in the Required Readings for this week.
Read the following article.
- Hoyt, C. L., Price, T. L., & Emrick, A. E. (2010). Leadership and the more-important-than-average effect: Overestimation of group goals and the justification of unethical behavior. Leadership, 6(4), 391-407. doi: 10.1177/1742715010379309
In the body of your posting, include an overview of the following topics:
- Research question – List the research question for the study.
- Hypotheses – List the statistical notation and written explanations for the null and alternative hypotheses for the study.
- Methods and Study Design – Describe the basic methods used, including the variables, sampling methods, data collection, etc.
- Data Analysis – Summarize the statistical tests conducted, the results obtained from each test, and conclusions regarding the hypotheses.
- Critique – Critique the results of the study, paying specific attention to the appropriateness of the analyses conducted, any biases or assumptions that were made, practical significance of the results, and recommendations for improving upon the study (methods or analyses).
- Summary – Provide a brief summary of the study’s findings in 2-3 sentences. Do not use any numbers or statistical terms, but provide a review that would make sense to someone who has not studied research methods or statistics.
- Be sure to put information in your own words and cite accordingly.
Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
Point Value: 4 Points
Weekly Learning Outcome Alignment: 1, 2, 3, 4—————————————————————————————————————————————-
MY:Research Questions—-THAT YOU CAN USE FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT
1. How does the employees’ motivation affect the organization Productivity?
In this research there are two main variables that is independent variable which in this case are the motivational factors to employees which include favorable working environment, compensation strategy, business culture and the management strategy. The dependent variable in this study is the organization productivity. The best effective scale for measuring these variables is ordinal scale basically because some variables have more impacts than the others.
2. What are the factors that affect the patient’s reaction to treatment?
The variables in these case include the type of medication, the lifestyle of the patient and the degree of the effect of the health condition has affected the patient. These variables have different effect on the patient’s reaction to treatment, the variables are categorical in nature. In this case the most effective measurement scale is the ordinal scale as well (Celli, Decramer, Wedzicha, Wilson, Agustí, Criner & Vogelmeier, 2015).
Use the following coupon code :
The post Concepts Of Complex ANOVAs appeared first on NursingPaperSlayers.