- Cloud Services – based on content from Chapters 10-13 in Cloud computing: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, virtualization, business models, mobile, security and more.
- Overview: Discuss and define key items in an SLA, the use of predictive analytics and how an IT manager might use such analytics, how to mitigate vendor lock-in.
- Guidelines for Submission: Using APA 6th edition style standards, submit a Word document that is 3-4 pages in length (excluding title page, references, and appendices) and include at least three credible scholarly references to support your findings.use apa guidelines to site references
- Include the following critical elements in your essay:
- I. Discuss key items that should be included in an SLA.
- II. Define predictive analytics and discuss how an IT manager might use such analytics.
- III. Define and discuss vendor lock-in and identify steps a company should take to mitigate this risk.
- Required elements:
- Please ensure your paper complies APA 6th edition style guidelines.
- APA basics:
- o Your essay should be typed, double-spaced on standard-sized paper (8.5″ x 11″)
- o Use 1″ margins on all sides, first line of all paragraphs is indented from the margin
- o Use 12 pt. Times New Roman font
- Follow the outline provided above and use section headers to improve the readability of your paper. If I cannot read and understand.
The post Cloud Services appeared first on Essay Writers.