What would be a reasonable evaluation strategy for patient education?
This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment.
Each CLC group will design a case study (1,750-2,000 words) of an educational situation in an academic nursing or hospital-based educational setting. When designing the case study, do the following:
- Identify the educational setting: Is it an academic setting as in a university, or is it hospital based?
- Identify the educational needs that will be addressed using distance education.
- Develop learner objectives and evaluation strategies specific to the case study situation.
- Explain what technological applications will be utilized.
- Include an assessment model as the basis for the evaluation plan (refer to Chapter 25 in Teaching in Nursing: A Guide for Faculty).