Case Assessment Assignment
Case Assessment Assignment
The world’s population is expanding at such a rate that some natural resources are being stripped from the environment. This case study deals with how global institutions are working to prevent the loss of these resources. It also deals with, in effect, the consequences of not having access to these resources.
As the first section of your whitepaper for the UN, research the impact of population growth on society. Write a minimum of four pages assessing the impact, citing at least five credible sources in your research. As you compose the whitepaper, review the United Nations list of developing countries (available on the United Nations website). Select one country from the UN developing countries list to use as an example throughout your assessment. Please include:
- A cover page with your name, title of course, date, and the name of your instructor
- A one-half page introduction
- A middle section that is numbered and divided into three one-page sections. Each of these sections should answer one of the following questions:
- What are greenhouse gases? How do they contribute to global warming?
- What kinds of economic, security, political, and other challenges do these emissions pose to the people of the developing world, and who are the biggest offenders?
- Is there any way to control the growth of population on a global level?
- A one-half page conclusion
- Cite at least five credible sources, excluding Wikipedia, dictionaries and encyclopedias for your assessment.
- For a brief list of resources for this assignment, please see the end of the course guide.
This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details. (Note: You will be prompted to enter your Blackboard login credentials to view these standards.)
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the impacts of population growth and its negative impacts on global societies while considering multiple perspectives.
 George Gitlitz, ‘The Climate Problem – But Don’t Mention Population,’ Berkeleyside, June 19, 2018.
 Discover Magazine, July/August 2018, p. 55
 Larry LeDoux, ‘Does Population Growth Impact Climate Change,’ Scientific American, September 2018.
 Bill McKibben, ‘A Very Grim Forecast,’ Review Article of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Global Warming of 1.5°C: An IPCC Special Report, in The New York Review of Books, Vol. LXV, No. 18, November 22, 2018, p. 4.
Use the following coupon code :
The post Case Assessment Assignment appeared first on NursingPaperSlayers.