The excel sheet is attact
- Merge and Center a title with your name over the data columns in Row 1.
- Merge and Center a title with the current month over the data columns in Row 2.
- Update both titles to be a larger font size and a different font.
- In B16 create an equation using the sum function that totals the expenses for the month.
- In B17 create an equation using the average function to averages the month values (Be sure not to include row 16 in the average).
- Using the Sum and Average function calculate the sum and average of the income in cells B23 and B24.
- Create an equation in cell B26 that will provide the net income by calculating the difference between Total Income and Total Expenses.
- Format all numeric values to be currency type with two decimals.
- Update Net Income, cells A26:B26 to Total Format using the Cell Styles menu.
- Update the Page Layout Orientation to be Landscape.
- Create a Pie Chart using the expenses (A4:B15).
- Move your chart to its own worksheet.
- Add a chart title of your choice.