Consider a woman who gets intoxicated on alcohol three or four times a year and each time fights with someone and destroys property, either hers or somebody elseâ€™s. Provide a 500 word or more response on the following:
- Would you diagnose her with a substance use disorder? Why or why not?
- Would you think differently regarding your diagnosis if she were 16 years old vs. 28 years old or 58 years old?
- What else would you need to know to make an accurate diagnosis?
- What assessment methods should be used to make an accurate diagnosis? Support your viewpoint by using at least two examples.
- As appropriate, cite the online course, the textbook, and other credible, scholarly sources to substantiate the points you are making.